Translate

viernes, 24 de agosto de 2012

I won't be a rock star. I will be a legend

freddie mercury, gif





Everyone talks about rock these days; the problem
is they forget about the roll.



Best two rock voices I've heard in a last few years both
have been from grunge bands: it's Eddie Vedder and the
other one is Chris Cornell from Soundgarden.
Bruce Dickinson





Rock 'n Roll: The most brutal, ugly, desperate, vicious form of
expression it has been my misfortune to hear.
La música es sinónimo de libertad, de tocar lo que quieras y
como quieras, siempre que sea bueno y tenga pasión, que la
música sea el alimento del amor.

Kurt Cobain








I always wanted to be a rock star. That was my childhoo dream.
That's what I told 



helping, music, people, qoute, rock n roll, saying




La música que se aprende no tiene nada que ver con la
que se lleva adentro.  




My mom is definitely my rock.


I won't be a rock star. I will be a legend.


I always knew I was a star And now, the rest of the world
seems to agree with me.
Freddie Mercury 


 

 

2 comentarios:

  1. What a cool blog? I follow you now!
    Amazing!

    Love,
    Franzi

    ResponderEliminar